175 MM dollar community bank lost a commercial loan officer and needed to fill a vacancy and have a qualified commercial loan officer assume responsibility for a 20+ mm portfolio. The ideal fit was someone with local contacts who could not only manage the current book but also bring additional relationships to the bank. We were able to locate a qualified commercial loan officer with 15 years of experience who was located no more than 15 miles from the desired branch. We helped our bank fill their vacancy within 30 days.
Looking to add an Ag Loan Officer. This is an extraordinary opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading National Bank with a growing Loan Department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow established procedures and policies in securing and analyzing ag credits.
- Minimizing potential loan losses through frequent review of delinquency reports and changes of financial ratios that could indicate potential losses.
- Working to market new and existing products according to the Bank’s strategic plan.
- Providing superior customer service.
- Contributing to an environment of teamwork and excellence through effective communication and cooperation.
- Actively participating in cross-selling Bank services to new and existing customers.
Qualifications and Skills
Requirements include a Bachelor’s degree & 5+ years of related experience and/or training.
Competitive salary commensurate with background and experience, full benefits and the opportunity for career growth and professional development.