Website Confidential Bank
Client bank is looking for a Commercial Loan Officer with a C&I emphasis to join their growing team in the Green Bay market.
The Commercial Loan Officer will primarily perform outside calling activities in an effort to build the commercial loan and deposit membership base of the bank. The person in this role will be compensated with a base salary and aggressive results driven incentive plan. This role will be highly visible in the community and will be charged with developing extensive networks of business prospects and referral sources. This position will also support existing member business related needs, primarily in the lending function.
Additional responsibilities of this position will include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute a prospect calling program aimed at bringing new loan relationships to the bank.
- Maximizes profitability through appropriate pricing of new loan origination, fee income, and selling of all products and services.
- Negotiate terms, structure loan financing based on risk considerations and present credits for approval.
- Review financials and assess the borrower’s ability to re-pay the loan.
- Complete or directs completion of all loan documents and closes loan.
Performance expectations include but are not limited to:
- Achieve or exceed assigned loan volume goals.
- Continue to build upon their commercial banking knowledge in their effort to become an expert in the field.
- Maintain acceptable asset quality standards.
- Ensure loan decisions are in compliance with all applicable Federal, State and lending regulations, policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide informed, professional, and accurate service and support to all members and associates.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- Three to five years of proven outside sales experience in the Green Bay market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or Economics preferred.
- Proven track record in working with all levels of senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain a professional, courteous and friendly atmosphere for members and co-workers.
- Strong initiative, self-direction and a focus on financial relationship building.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com