Responsible for developing new business, underwriting, structuring and closing of commercial loans, as well as
maintaining and servicing a commercial loan portfolio. Represent the bank in its market area through active
participation in community affairs.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Interviews applicants to determine loan requirements and gathers pertinent information for loan
• Requests applicant credit reports, background checks, reference checks and other information pertinent
to loan applicant’s evaluation.
• Analyzes applicant’s financial status, credit, and asset evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loan,
establishes credit limit through written and/or oral assessment.
• Resolves uncertainties relating to customer application information through inquiries with applicant or
• Structure loans within loan policy. Approves loan within specified limits or champions loan opportunities
to the credit department and/or Committee for proper approval.
• Prepares financing proposals consistent with approval for presentation to the applicant.
• Reviews loan documentation prior to closing for completeness and acceptance by the applicant.
• Ensures timely loan closing and funding activities.
• Maintains a positive working relationship with customers, bank staff, local professionals, centers of
influence, and community organizations.
• Participate in community and professional organizations and events.
• Manage loan portfolio including renewals, modifications, updated credit analysis, collections, and
• Uses experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Qualifications and Education Requirement:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial Lending, with a preference for existing experience within
service area. Credit training.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related area.
• Ability to generate $8-12 million in new loan growth.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org