Website Confidential Bank
- Attain or exceed annual production goals by generating new commercial loans through direct solicitation of prospective business customers, strategic networking and community involvement activities.
- Develop a strong portfolio of commercial customers out of personal sales activity and provide ongoing relationship management of these clients, including additional financing requests and recommendations and advice regarding appropriate products and services offered by other areas of the Bank.
- Analyze prospective credit applications and financial statements to predict future repayment capacity and make sound loan decisions.
- Prepare written credit requests and present to Loan Committee.
- Serve as main point of contact with customers from application through closing and thereafter, in coordination with Credit Analyst, Processor and other members of the Commercial Operations team, to ensure that the Bank obtains accurate, timely and complete information and that our customers experience professional, Friendly and efficient interactions throughout the process.
- Monitor portfolio quality and address weakening credit with appropriate response to protect bank’s assets, including collection of loans that default.
- Respond to and correct all exceptions or problems noted by Loan Review, Internal Audit, or outside auditors
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell ancillary products and services provided by Bank
- Be available for information and /or referrals from Branch Office Managers, Personal Bankers, Mortgage Consultants and other bank personnel
- Other duties, responsibilities and projects as directed
- 4 Years of commercial C&I lending experience; experience with SBA lending is ideal
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate practical experience
- Strong knowledge of commercial loan and cash management products
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of business finance
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Desire to work in a community bank environment and represent the Bank in a professional and ethical manner at all times