Website Confidential Bank
As a Business Banker you will develop and expand relationships with business owners in order to help them meet their financial goals.
In this role, you will get to:
- Make an impact by contributing to the growth of the bank through business and commercial loans, deposits and fee income.
- Exercise your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to engage with business owners in the community.
- Work in a supportive environment encouraging community and business development activities.
- Work within a streamlined, timely and efficient credit approval process.
- Be a part of a collaborative team with various business services partners to support the full client relationship.
Bachelor degree with a minimum of 3 years banking experience in commercial or business lending, credit or business development.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 7 years banking experience in business lending, credit or business development.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
Business development experience.
Established COI’s and referral sources.
Business lending experience.
Financial analysis and credit underwriting skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org